5e Adventures in Middle-Earth Loremaster's Guide
The Adventures in Middle-earth Loremaster's Guide presents inspiration, guidance and additional new rules to help your customers create and run encounters, adventures and campaigns in the world of The Hobbit™ and The Lord of the Rings™, using the OGL ruleset.
The quest that began in the Player’s Guide continues in this lavishly illustrated, hardcover. Packed with new resources, this volume is an invaluable resource for your customers’ games.
• Extensive setting information for Wilderland
• A comprehensive guide to Lake-town
• Advice for before the game begins on theme and building your character group
• Notes on the Adventuring phase, inspiration, rests and more!
• Expanded journey rules, including guidance on narrating Middle-earth journeys